Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Colour Me In

The items in this section are all black and white line drawings to be coloured in just as if you were colouring in a colouring book. Zazzle has an array of products that you can colour, from notepads to shower curtains. I'm not sure that I'll venture that far with my designs but to start with the designs on these tee shirts should be just enough to test the skill of most colorists.

I need to point out that fabric requires a different type of colours from those normally used on paper, fortunately there are a number of these type pens on the market a few of which you will find on this page. I have not tested these myself as I usually work with fabric paints but keep an eye on these pages for my own or any other reviews that I find that will be helpful.

Although I have hand painted many Tee Shirts this is the first time that I'm venturing into printed designs to be filled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment